I’ve done quite a few of these before, so if you’re bored, you can read some of them here; here; here; here and here.
I was tagged by my (yes, she’s mine!!!) Jane to complete this, so here goes:
1. What is your current fashion obsession? I *finally* found a plain, dark grey, hooded dress. On my birthday! I’ve been looking for one, for years. I had a white one in like 2002 and LOVED it.
2. What are you wearing today? Berry coloured tracksuit pants, sneakers and a Simpsons top.
3. Hair? Is mad. I like it.
4. Do you nap a lot? I dream of that. Haha.
5. Why is today special? It’s the day after my 35th birthday, and I woke up with my kid, dog and boyfriend all cuddled up with me. Best way to wake up.
6. What would you like to learn to do? I’m going to write my learner’s license to drive soon. It’s on my list.
7. What’s for dinner today? Whatever I can whip up between working. Today’s a work day for me
8. What are you listening to right now? The wind. No, really, it’s one of those chilly winter days that are made for soups and cuddling.
9. What is your favourite weather? If I have stuff to do outside my home, please let it be sunny. Otherwise, let’s couch it while it rains outside.
10. What’s the last thing you bought? That grey hooded dress. Hehe.
11. What are your essentials when traveling? Phone, charger, wallet and glasses.
12. What’s your style? I call it “Thank the stars, this was ironed”
13. What is your most challenging goal right now? Good question. I guess not giving in to laziness. It’s very tempting right now.
14. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? I know the exact spot. It’s in Durban and overlooks the ocean.
15. Favourite vacation spot? Give me a swimming pool, sweet place to stay and my family, and I’ll go anywhere.
16. Name the things you cannot live without? Things? Nah. Those are transient. I need only my family (furry members included) and maybe WiFi. 😛
17. How was your childhood? Unconventional, enlightening and comforting.
18. What would you like to have in your hands right now? My kid’s hand (obviously, still attached to her person) and a Chai Latte.
19. What are you most excited for? Discovering new things.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I’d pop in to see my kid. Hehe.
21. Which countries have you visited? I don’t travel well. haha. No really, I’ve never left SA and have zero travel bug. None.
I’m supposed to tag people in this, but instead I want to tag some of the people who’ve done this so far, so you can read about them too (here’s the thing – they’re pretty darn cool). So, here goes: Jane; Sandy; Brett and Fay.