1. I am a lucky, lucky fucker.
2. I’ve never been this relaxed. Ever. That’s all there is to it.
3. They’re gonna have to draaaaaaaaaaaaag my ass home.
4. As I sit here typing, Sue is to my right. And I am just awed.
5. Awed. Can I tell you this, audience of twelve? Here is my gorgeous fried, a woman who works hard, loves without abandon and does everything in her power, every day, to live her life to the full, and moreover, help everyone around her, at all times. She has the time for everyone, for every nuance of life, and does not mind my insane mess in the room I’m staying in. No really, it’s a mess.
That aside, when I walked in on Wednesday and finally got to see my amazing friend, and hugged her, I felt like home. I just felt home. I can’t ever thank Sue enough for this time, in her home, in her office, in her space. Where I truly feel zen. And inspired. And compelled towards being a better-than-I-am-Cath.
6. The people. I’m surrounded by gorgeous, divine, funny people. Chris, who makes me laugh so much. So passionate. Brendon. Beyond clever. Beyond divine. Gabriel. Hilarious storyteller. JoC. My friend. She who is now beyond her comfort zones. The amazing Forge team. I just have no words.
7. The people. The Justin. Hilarious and honest and so much fun it scares me. We could talk for years and never be finished. The Andre. My friend with the moon photo that saved my day so often. The BC. What do I say there? Hey, at least I didn’t bail on you! 😀 The Heather. Mama to be and so full of love. The Scott. The funnyman with heart.
8. Rocking the Daisies. The infamous, brilliant Byron. The superwoman Cath. The crazy and funny Elan. The musicalmover Gabi. All the beautiful people.
9. The random things. The random man opening our tent at 3am. The random naked people at RTD. The cold lake swimmingness. The tunes, the feel of the ground beneath my feet. The chilly wind. The man with the mattress tied to the top of his car. The fact that Sue has the same mugs as me at home.
10. Were it not for Cam and some members of the audience reading this, waiting for me to come home, I would never leave.
11. Thank you so much my friends. Thank you so so much for this time. This heart-time, and quiet.
12.I am so blessed.